We are following developments relating to COVID-19 very closely and are adhering to the recommendations of the relevant authorities. As an international business with more than 1,700 collaegues worldwide and 40,000 retail partners, it is our responsibility to mitigate risks in a responsible, measured and proportionate way.
Initial measures we have taken include:
- Establishment of a COVID Response Team, a virtual international team which is strongly supported by GRENKE Managing Directors and HR.
- Implementation of remote working for all teams not required to be in one of our officers.
- Suspension of all non essential interaction and travel, reverting to virtual meetings.
It is our responsibility to be there when partners and customers need us most. We are committed to supporting them during and beyond COVID-19. We are confident that the measures we have taken will ensure we are able to continue offering solutions, quickly, simply and with a local, personal perspective.
Measure our partners can take:
- Partner Portal - Manage your contracts – simply and transparently. Find information such as durations, instalments, contract numbers and contract types in the various menu items.
- Customer Portal - With just a few clicks, all data that is relevant to your GRENKE contracts is available in your customer portal. Of course, your invoices are also available in the portal. You can easily print them or download them as a PDF.
- Avoid paper contracts - with e-Signature you can sign contracts electronically and submit them online at the same time. It’s secure, fast and paperless.
- GRENKE Factoring Portal – Upload your invoices all online through our portal. Our software will read the data on the invoices and you’ll be funded next day. Continue to manage your invoices and collections (if needed) with up to the hour live information on your debtor days.
- Cash Flow Optimizer – Release funding from one invoice at a time. All contracts are completed using e-signatures meaning no travel for you or your client to complete the paperwork – it’s all online. We can release up to £50,000 to you within 24 hours.
- Please continue to call on your Account Managers for any queries or requests.
We remain open for business. Businesses whose cash flow is being effected by COVID-19 due to impacts on supply chain should consider our Cash Flow Solutions.
Perhaps owners are looking to diversify with new assets to help thier business now or perhaps for when they reopen, our Asset Financing could be the key to a sales spike.
For full details on our response click here.