Many businesses before and during the crisis have been looking for ways to release cash into their business.
One way to achieve this is through invoice financing (financial factoring).
This type of financing option allows you to sell your accounts receivable for immediate cash, getting paid in a matter of 24 hours!
We’ve worked with many different businesses, large and small to achieve their cash flow needs.
One previous customer shared their experience of working with GRENKE.
Challenges our customer faced
- Delays & misallocations of invoice payments on a daily basis
- Never speaking to the same person and five different points of contact
- Lack of understanding of SMEs – credit limits would reduce and increase without warning
- Just another number – you don’t feel your business is valued.
Solutions with invoice funding
- A dedicated bank account - all invoice payments allocated correctly and in a timely manner. No such thing as a suspense account!
- One point of contact – always speaking to same person.
- GRENKE, an SME finance specialist, taking a commercial approach to your finances.
- Feel valued, nothing is too much hassle!
“GRENKE UNDERSTOOD OUR INDUSTRIES’ UNIQUE NEED FOR FLEXIBILITY. THEIR RATES WERE FAR BETTER AND THEIR SOFTWARE WAS EASY TO NAVIGATE.
IT HAS FREED UP CASH TO GROW OUR BUSINESS FASTER”
Reeda Ouzerdine, Chimera Recruitment
At Grenke, we take on your collections (factoring receivables) and release your invoice funds directly to you. Our risk free and convenient approach ensures you spend more time focusing on what’s important, the stability of your business.
Find out more about invoice financing here.